This hair type is naturally wavy but gives loads of bounce and body when it is curled. Our model Shannon wears this hair in 18″, 22″ and 24″ bundles with her own hair out at the top. The hair that has been given a custom freehand ombre by our CEO. Virgin Malaysian hair in all textures has a thick weight to it and it very versatile in terms of styling. This hair holds curls and waves beautifully and is also resilient when bleached to lighter colours. The longevity of this hair means that you should be able to use it for 12 months to two years with good care (with rest periods in-between).
Like most of our Dream Tresses hair, this has not been dyed and the colour of hair you will receive will be either natural black (1b) or natural brown (2) straight from the donor. If you find a few grey hairs in your bundle this is normal and not a defect as the hair comes from a another human being.
NOTE: We also stock Virgin Malaysian Straight and body-wave textures so please select which you’d like in the ordering options. Photos of the other textures available upon request. Due to the nature of Virgin Hair waves pattern may differ from pictures shown.
This type of hair will blend well with most hair types from Afro-relaxed/natural (when straightened with a flat-iron) to Arab or European hair. Good for medium to thick hair strands for blending. For our divas and divos that like to mix it up, the hair will hold heat-styled curls as well as when it is set with flexi-rollers. You can dye our Peruvian Natural Wave light or dark multiple times (but do remember it is human hair and can get damaged from over-processing just like your own!)
Processing time is 10 working days from order date. Shipping by next day special delivery in the UK once item has been produced and gone through our rigorous quality checks. If you live outside the UK, please select your region in the checkout for postage prices. We ship Worldwide.
Virgin hair needs regular maintenance to keep it looking fresh. Here are some tips for you to take care of your beautiful Dream Tresses:
- We advise you to use as little product as possible so as not to weigh the hair down and restrict its natural “flow”. A little hairspray during styling is fine.
- We advise you to use a heat-protectant when heat-styling this hair to unnecessary void split ends and damage
- We advise brushing the hair from the bottom up in small sections (try to limit to once a day) to avoid tangling
- Sleep with your hair wrapped up or in a twist with a satin/silky scarf at night to avoid any tangling
- Co-wash/mild-shampoo and deep condition the hair at least once a week
- We advise that you seal your wefts with a weft sealant (type of adhesive) to prolong the life of your hair as reduce any inevitable shedding. Dream Tresses’ own weft-sealer is currently in development and coming soon
- We not not advise straightening or curling this hair with a heat of higher than 230°C/446°F
- We advise that your hair is custom coloured by a professional hair-stylist/technician
- You can achieve loose waves or Beyonce style body curls with this hair – check YouTube for numerous tutorials