One of the original extension textures is Virgin Indian hair. The Indian wavy is a light texture yet coarse – suited to fine haired individuals and has lots of movement. Sourced from the temples in Chennai. Our model Estella wears 3 x bundles of 20″ hair in this studio shot. Indian Wavy hair blends well for most hair types and is very versatile.
Like most of our Dream Tresses, this has not been dyed and the colour of hair you will receive will be either natural black (1b) or natural brown (2) straight from the donor. If you find a few grey hairs in your bundle this is normal and not a defect as the hair comes from a another human being.
NOTE: We also stock Virgin straight, curly and body-wave Indian hair textures so please select which you’d like in the ordering options. Photos of the other textures available upon request. Due to the nature of Virgin Hair waves pattern may differ from pictures shown.
Processing time is 10 working days from order date. Shipping by free next day special delivery in the UK once item has been produced and gone through our rigorous quality checks. If you live outside the UK, please select your region in the checkout for postage prices. We ship Worldwide.
Virgin Indian Wavy hair needs regular maintenance to keep it looking fresh. Here are some tips for you to take care of your beautiful Dream Tresses:
- We advise you to use as little product as possible so as not to weigh the hair down and restrict its natural “flow”. A little hairspray during styling is fine.
- We advise you to use a heat-protectant when heat-styling this hair to unnecessary void split ends and damage
- We advise brushing the hair from the bottom up in small sections (try to limit to once a day) to avoid tangling
- Sleep with your hair wrapped up or in a twist with a satin/silky scarf at night to avoid any tangling
- Co-wash/mild-shampoo and deep condition the hair at least once a week
- We advise that you seal your wefts with a weft sealant (type of adhesive) to prolong the life of your hair as reduce any inevitable shedding. Dream Tresses’ own weft-sealer is currently in development and coming soon
- We not not advise straightening or curling this hair with a heat of higher than 230°C/446°F
- We advise that your hair is custom coloured by a professional hair-stylist/technician
- You can achieve loose waves or Beyonce style body curls with this hair – check YouTube for numerous tutorials