This beautiful wave pattern is custom made for Dream Tresses from Virgin Peruvian hair. This type of hair texture is commonly found in South-American people and will add a touch of sexy Latin fever to your look. The hair has a lot of body and texture to it yet smooth with no kinks on the cuticle. Will blend well with most hair types from Afro-Caribbean relaxed hair to Asian or European natural textures.Our model Shannon wears 3 x bundles of 20″ in this shot and has her own hair left out on top. Closures for this hair texture can be made to order but take 25 working days to complete as they are crafted by hand.
Like most of our Dream Tresses hair, this has not been dyed and the colour of hair you will receive will be either natural black (1b) or natural brown (2) straight from the donor. If you find a few grey hairs in your bundle this is normal and not a defect as the hair comes from a another human being.
Processing time is 10 working days from order date. Shipping by free next day special delivery in the UK once item has been produced and gone through our rigorous quality checks. If you live outside the UK, please select your region in the checkout for postage prices. We ship Worldwide.
Virgin hair needs regular maintenance to keep it looking fresh. Here are some tips for you to take care of your beautiful Dream Tresses:
- We advise you to use as little product as possible so as not to weigh the hair down and restrict its natural “flow”. A little hairspray during styling is fine.
- We advise you to use a heat-protectant when heat-styling this hair to unnecessary void split ends and damage
- We advise brushing the hair from the bottom up in small sections (try to limit to once a day) to avoid tangling
- Sleep with your hair wrapped up or in a twist with a satin/silky scarf at night to avoid any tangling.
- Use minimal hair products on this hair. The waves do not need to be scrunched with mousse or a diffuser to keep them as they are permanent.
- You may straighten this hair and the waves will come back once washed. However, repeated straightening will cause heat damage and make the curls looser each time so do try to avoid heat straightening. Use a heat-protectant to minimise damage
- Co-wash/mild-shampoo and deep condition the hair at least once a week.
- We advise that you seal your wefts with a weft sealant (type of adhesive) to prolong the life of your hair as reduce any inevitable shedding. Dream Tresses’ own weft-sealer is currently in development and coming soon.
- We not not advise straightening or curling this hair with a heat of higher than 230°C/446°F
- We advise that your hair is custom coloured by a professional hair-stylist/technician.