Our Afro Deep curl is the most natural match for Afro-Caribbean 4a/b kinky afro coils. Our model Ngozi wears 3 x bundles of 18″ in this studio shot. The hair is very kinky with lots of volume. At Dream Tresses we like to call this texture the “Crown and Glory”, fit for a Queen. Perfect for those transitioning or fully Afro natural who prefer more realistic looking weave with no need for heat-styling to blend your hair in. The result is effortlessly natural looking tresses – no one need know that you are wearing a weave or wig with this hair if your texture is 4a/b.
Made from virgin Mongolian hair, the Afro Deep Curl comes with a matching 4″ x 4″ size freestyle part lace closure with medium-brown lace.
Like most of our Dream Tresses hair, this has not been dyed and the colour of hair you will receive will be either natural black (1b) or natural brown (2) straight from the donor. If you find a few grey hairs in your bundle this is normal and not a defect as the hair comes from a another human being.
Processing time is 10 working days from order date. Shipping by free next day special delivery in the UK once item has been produced and gone through our rigorous quality checks. If you live outside the UK, please select your region in the checkout for postage prices. We ship Worldwide.
Processed Afro Deep Curl Hair needs regular maintenance to keep it looking fresh. Here are some tips for you to take care of your beautiful Dream Tresses:
- We advise you to spray your hair daily with a mixture of 1 part moisturising conditioner (we recommend Herbal Essences Hello Hydration) to 6 parts water.
- We advise finger separating the curls and detangling at least every other day (at least!) to avoid your beautiful tresses tangling. This is even more important the longer you wear this hair as it gets more kinkier and more realistic with daily wear.
- Sleep with your hair in 2 or 3 big twists and secure with a hair-band and put on a satin/silk scarf of bonnet to sleep.
- DO NOT BRUSH this kind of hair as it is very dense and kinky – if you must use a wide-tooth comb for detangling when hair has been sprayed with water.
- Use minimal product on this hair. The curls do not need to be scrunched with mousse or a diffuser to keep curls as they are permanent.
- We not not advise straightening this hair as it is highly-processed and the heat styling can damage the hair cuticle in the product.
- Co-wash/mild-shampoo and deep condition the hair at least once a week.
- We advise that you seal your wefts with a weft sealant (type of adhesive) to prolong the life of your hair as reduce any inevitable shedding.
- The hair can be bleached and dyed, but should be done by a professional hair stylist.
- You can achieve Bantu knot waves or a twist out with this hair – check YouTube for numerous tutorials.
- Moisturise, moisturise and moisturise! This kind of hair loves water so don’t worry if you get caught in the rain with it, in fact it looks even more beautiful once it dries.
- This hair behaves just like Afro hair and needs care just like Afro hair so please treat it like your own.